Halloween is the time of the year when anyone can wear anything and have a great time celebrating through the night. Each year, in fact, Halloween themes change and can be around anything, from a movie character to an iconic figure from the past.
The choices are endless, and being experimental is the key to creating a ravishing party look. As a matter of fact, the Barbie Halloween costume has been catching momentum and is a popular choice for many this year. So, if you have been planning to live through this trend without having matching outfits with someone, we have decoded five Barbie Halloween costume ideas you must try.
Decoding 5 Barbie Halloween Costume Ideas You Can try
- Cowgirl Barbie costume: The cowgirl costume is a classic and has its own unique charm to it. The look is often made by combining high boots, flared-bottom pants, a rustic jacket, a hat, and some jewelry. The overall look has a tough aesthetic to it, with a lingering feminine charm to it. Better yet, all the elements of this unique ensemble are the fact that you can wear the elements of the outfit once Halloween is over.
- The Weird Barbie costume: If you don’t want to be dressed up in the usual Barbie costume, then try this unconventional look. The lure behind the weird Barbie says that her owner was rather rough with her while playing. This made Barbie lose her otherwise charismatic, feminine charm and come down to having a rough look. However, the Weird Barbie is still helpful and knows real-life secrets. This version of Barbie’s costume can be experimented with, leaving room to think out of the box. The Weird Barbie’s makeup is unconventional, and the overall attire has loads of neon and volume to it.
- The Dance Party Barbie: The flamboyant, shiny, and bright Dance Party Barbie look is literally the life of the party. The sequined, strapless jumpsuit is vibrant and full of life. Pair it with a matching headband, makeup, and heels to create an everlasting look. Style your hair in the classic feathery ’70s look for a more authentic look. You can pair the dress with a jacket and heels of different colors or fabrics to create a more diverse look.
- The Jumpsuit Barbie: Jumpsuits are versatile and popular for being highly functional. They are also very versatile and can be paired with jackets, blazers, heels, and even shoes to create a multitude of looks. Additionally, you can always opt to get jumpsuits in a neutral color (and jazz it up with fun and vibrant accessories) to ensure you are able to reuse them for office wear as well.
- Dream House Barbie: A dreamy, soft, and classic dress is perfect to wear to the Halloween party and add a touch of femininity. The dress is truly iconic and a must-have for your wardrobe. It can be paired with a wide range of jewelry, hats, and other accessories. It is a romantic, soft Halloween costume that is sure to draw admiration and compliments from others at the party.
How To Complete Your Look
Follow these tips to create a more ravishing (and scary?) Halloween costume looks:
- The right make-up will ensure you are doing justice to your look. However, as Halloween is the time when everyone gets experimental and creative, do not hesitate to try new makeup trends and ideas.
- Plan in advance to avoid last-minute hassles. If you are planning to go for the jumpsuit look, be sure to buy the accessories along with the dress so that you are able to match them together for a more put-together look.
- Focus on the type of footwear you wear to ensure you are comfortable throughout the trick-or-treat outing. Boots with heels are a popular choice.
- Layer your outfits to create a mystic look. You can even add elements from other popular characters to create a hybrid look.
Halloween is an exciting time to dress your scariest and have a great time with your friends. The Barbie movie made waves, and ever since, dressing up like Barbie has become a major trend. If you have been wanting to try out the look for yourself but weren’t sure, Halloween is your time to do it without any second thoughts!