About The Professor’s House
Based in Calgary AB, Canada, Professor’s House website specializes in providing practical advice on how to deal with different life issues including relationships, children, pets, dog information, cooking and more.
It’s our philosophy that life experiences are what bind different people together. If one person is going through a difficult life problem, surely others are in the same boat. We all need one another to survive.
We have a team of experts to provide insights in their respective fields.
- Anoushka Allum – Having a double BA in Art & Design and Psychology and a Diploma in Interior Design, allows her to run an interior design business (SmartSpace Interiors) from Sydney, Australia.
- Carlotta Cooper – She’s an independent writer with a vast knowledge of dogs. As a result, she’s the author of two books including Canine Cuisine: 101 Natural Dog Food & Treat Recipes to Make Your Dog Healthy and Happy (Back-To-Basics) and How to Listen to Your Dog: The Complete Guide to Communicating with Man’s Best Friend.
- Kristine Gottesman – She’s a certified therapist, helping families and couples deal with life’s struggles through psychotherapy.
- Heather Levin – She has 9+ years of experience writing feature articles and sales copy. As a result, her articles have been featured on Yahoo! Small Business, Yahoo! Finance, Money Crashers, and Investopedia, among others.
- Paul Owens – He began training dogs back in 1972 and is a critical activist for nonviolent training. Consequently, he wrote a book, The Dog Whisperer: A Compassionate Nonviolent Approach to Dog Training which has sold more than 250,000 copies globally. Lastly, he has appeared on the Dog Whisperer DVD.
- Odessa Rose – After receiving her B.A. in English from Coppin State University and her M.A. in Literature from the University of Maryland at College Park, she wrote the famous novel “Water in a Broken Glass and In the Mirror”.
- Sarah Burkhart – Having received a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Physiology, a Master of Science in Nutrition, she works as a NZ Registered Nutritionist. She’s also working on completing PhD in Sports Nutrition.
If you would like to contribute to our site, click here